Let's chat yo
by rwby_rose · 65177 comments 3 weeks ago
Load Earlier Messages
hyperion · 4 days ago
He was an alcoholic. He had problems and went to rehab. Sad. I saw a few of his videos on YouTube and he really enjoyed food.
somespanishguy · 4 days ago
I almost thought your comment was a Trump tweet, by saying sad alone
hyperion · 4 days ago
Don't really know how to react to celebrities death very well. All I can say is it's sad. He was great in the Austin Power movies, and he was a great vlogger. Too bad his bad habits took a toll on him
somespanishguy · 4 days ago
Another reason to live a healthy life
somespanishguy · 22 hours ago
I was reading about the Toronto terrorist attack, and apparently the "nice guys" now are terrorists
hyperion · 21 hours ago
They are kinda creepy
somespanishguy · 21 hours ago
It's actually really scary
hyperion · 21 hours ago
How is it scary?
somespanishguy · 20 hours ago
It was a terrorist attack, committed by a person who thought that women shouldn't be sexually free because there were men with no sex
somespanishguy · 20 hours ago
Now misogyny could come with terrorism, which is scary
hyperion · 20 hours ago
Can you clear up that first part? I can't wrap my mind around it, unclear for me
somespanishguy · 19 hours ago
It came from a news I read in vox.com
The guy was part of the Incel, a group of men who couldn't have sex and they blamed it on girls having sexual liberty and then having sex with muscular guys
These assholes, believe that women shouldn't be sexually free, they are mysogysts to the extreme basically
And now, one person decided to avenge every other Incel by driving a car through downtown Toronto
Which could mean that a group made of men who can't have sex could become a terrorist organisation
I can pass the link, it's a long news though
hyperion · 18 hours ago
They would have to be categorized terrorist by the government. You can't just call everyone a terrorist otherwise it removes the meaning of what a real terrorist, or terrorist organizations is.
somespanishguy · 18 hours ago
That's true, but it could still be considered a lone wolf doing an attack and those people don't commit more attacks. But for this attack, it is a terrorist attack
hyperion · 18 hours ago
Sounds like domestic terrorism to me.