rwby_rose · 2 weeks ago
That video was horrifying,and I'm saying that as someone who could only find a 4 minute version of it (which YouTube then removed) as opposed to the full 30 minute version
dr_richard_ew · 2 weeks ago
Wat
rwby_rose · 2 weeks ago
Four teens tortured a mentally disabled 18 year old for 24-48 hours bc of some argument. During that time,they filmed it and shouted "fuck Donald Trump" and "fuck white people". Here's a video about it. https://youtu.be/2uqYSetuUMU
dr_richard_ew · 2 weeks ago
God dammit America.
I am mum this was in America, because I do not wish to watch the video due to me being in a decent mood and not wanting it to be ruined right now.
So, God dammit America
rwby_rose · 2 weeks ago
Yo don't blame my country for this. Blame the individuals and the culture that created them,not the country.
thatswhatshesaid · 2 weeks ago
People are messed up, everyone needs to chill the fuck out over the election. Yes trump was elected, but the world isn't gonna end, he can't just do whatever he wants, and raping someone would never ever be an appropriate response
eternal1 · 2 weeks ago
Its kinda caused in part by the recent anti-white sentiments of modern media, cuz is instills these thoughts into people and causes the dregs of society to act on it.
piss_off · 2 weeks ago
What the fuck is wrong with people
rwby_rose · 2 weeks ago
Some people are just evil and insane :/
And it definitely doesn't help any when people try to justify shit like this
spazz · 2 weeks ago
Problem is that people don't seem to treat anti-whites with the same degree of harshness as groups such as the KKK. It is exactly the same thing. I can bet if the situation was switched to have a minority as the victim, people would be hollering. The media is disgusting.
rwby_rose · 2 weeks ago
^ This
regretfulforeigner · 1 week ago
The two comments above me are exactly right, we need equality
kinghitler · 1 week ago
Fucking abhorrent, and even more so that people are supporting the kidnappers.
kinghitler · 1 week ago
And a sizeable amount too, not just whatever the black equivalent to the KKK is
chu · 1 week ago
Blm?
kinghitler · 1 week ago
Certainly seems that way.