Pick-Me Ups
by rydler · 35 comments 1 day ago
Load Earlier Messages
rydler · 1 week ago
Need a hug?? Feeling lonely?? Go to someone, that person who says hey in the hallway or on the street. That person who sits alone with you. That someone you keep thinking of. HUG THEM.
dr_richard_ew · 1 week ago
Thank you Rydler
rydler · 1 week ago
It is no problem Dr. I'm happy to help
rydler · 1 week ago
I know what it's like to not want to be around people, while also feeling depressed because you aren't around people. Turn on a Saturday-style cartoon. Make some hot chocolate, or tea, or coffee, and sit yourself down and just drink and watch. It gets better.
rydler · 1 week ago
Disney. Lion king or something good. BELT THEM SONGS if you want. don't have to. That's cool too. Bake cookies or something.
rydler · 1 week ago
Here are some things that make me happy, hope it helps:
Rain on windows
The feeling of Scarves pulled over my mouth
The smell of Hot chocolate in the winter
The shy person's silly and rare laugh
The smell of burning wood
The sound of cloth snapping in the wind
The little rays of sunshine peeking through the clouds
The weight of a heavy blanket on my chest
That cute elderly couple down the street
The smell of fresh chocolate chip cookies
Getting flour on your clothes trying to bake
The utter devotion that dog's have.
You.
rydler · 1 week ago
Ever feel like you're about to hit rock bottom? Ever feel like you have? Maybe you have. And you know what? DO A PUSHUP
juicy · 1 week ago
You know what’s great about hitting rock bottom? You can only go up from there.
rydler · 1 week ago
Fire burns brighter in the dark AND SO DO YOU
rydler · 1 week ago
Sometimes you might feel forgotten, alone, or just a shadow. But people do care about you. I care. And I won’t stop caring and they won’t either.
rydler · 1 week ago
It gets better
rydler · 1 week ago
Some of y'all have been through things that I can't imagine ever going through. Some of you have had very rough lives. But. You are allowed to be happy. You can smile. Nothing in your life is going to stop you forever. You can move past your problems. It won't be easy, but you can move on. Life isn't always fair. But you are dealt a hand that can help you win, you just have to pick up some more cards.
Be happy. Laugh. Smile. Please
rydler · 4 days ago
Hello again!! Internet is in and out right now.
But i want to tell y'all that I'm thinking of you and I want y'all to be happy!!
Have a good one!
rydler · 3 days ago
Some personal advice:
When anxiety says you cant do it, and doubt says you aren't worth it, and if depression says you don't matter.
Let me tell you.
You can. You are. And you do.
rydler · 3 days ago
Do it to spite these things. Do it because they say you can't.
ninja_squirrel · 1 day ago
I read these everyday and they still make me smile. It makes me think that I could actually be worth something. Thank you!
rydler · 1 day ago
You are worth something! Lots of somethings. There are people out there who are too scared to text you and tell you how they feel. People who think about you in the morning and at night. People who think about you because they like seeing you.
rydler · 1 day ago
@lolcats121 please. For me.