@funkmasterrex you okay?
by cryoenthusiast · 21 comments 2 days ago
Load Earlier Messages
funkmasterrex · 1 week ago
I is fine, got Youtube bumpin' Outkast and I'm smelling roses.
That and then I got BENEE cycling and I'm just sitting here waiting to turn in supply provisions in FF14... which gives exp for crafts/harvesting jobs. I'm so fucking close to maxing all this shit and then instead of funnelling funds into the leveling of said jobs I can just... compound my sales.
At 3.3 mil currently. That shit escalated quickly.
So I got some 1738 delivered. This shit is so smooth... it also has a hint of blueberries... but only on the follow through. This was worth every penneh again. Shout out to Remy.
cryoenthusiast · 1 week ago
Oh my
funkmasterrex · 6 days ago
YAY! My PS3 controller still works even though my mom took it and tried to put it through a window. There's literally a screw loose in it... I can hear it when I shake it... but somehow this fuckin' thing is tanking. Beautiful.
Today's goals: lvl 77 Dragoon and 3.8 million. I just spend about 100k for my daily deliveries... I'm 3 levels away from master chef; culinary skills are lvl 77. Alchemist is at 76... Fisher is 73... everything else is between 68-72.
It was upon the Azim Steppe when I actually overheard this:
guy 1: "No you came first... I was second".
I was reading an article, thought it would be a good idea to get through a cut-scene while waiting and THAT is what the cut-scene was about. Anywho... I mosey'd my way back here.
funkmasterrex · 5 days ago
I shit you not it was said a second time... and this time I got the name; Derring-Do Dandy. What the fuck again?
mofraki. I got to 3.5 mil, so... at least gains? In 4 hours I'll hit lvl 76... I did not expect the experience curve escalation. These last 5 levels are a pain in the ass.
Like a falcon in a trilogy. Yes that was the intent of the two spaces. watch?v=w_a2YevIKEw you know the addition of the tube.
plz stop kicking me.
Keeper of the Lake.
SNORLAX. <----motherfuckin' distilled.
Omg... I'ma buy my homie some goat cheese. That wins joke of the week.
Hym..... i fussed and I cussed; talked bout loneliness but you're the Canadian acting like an alien.... swerve on the left side like a blind guy hidden; yet again, I speak the forbidden. The flex was just a twitch; spastic; again left side as that's the bright side.... and now there's just a husk, I took too much; at least I ended it before dusk.
There's a whirlwind somehwere there.
How'd you think the fire department would react if I lit my pipe whist doing the pole thing?
creativedragonbaby · 3 days ago
And here you see the classic example of a weed smoker that listens to soundcloud
funkmasterrex · 2 days ago
In his natural habitat. <_<