Does anyone here play Genshin Impact?
by lydia · 69 comments 1 week ago
Load Earlier Messages
blazingfrags · 2 weeks ago
So just spend it on venti banner
dr_richard_ew · 2 weeks ago
tbh the game can be both really awesome and awful lol. The production design is good, and the game has more depth than you think, but its also VERY money hungry and tries to rip you off constantly. I joined when I learned Persona 5 stuff was coming in for the next crossover event (they also had Overlord, Assassins Creed, and Samurai Showdown stuff before I joined), and I've gotten decently far by being mostly f2p (I bought Joker for 20 bucks, but I already bought that visa card on accident, so its not like I wasted that much money lol)
lydia · 2 weeks ago
Oh. I...don't have that kind of self control LMAO.
dr_richard_ew · 2 weeks ago
I'm pretty sure you have enough self control to keep yourself from buying an arthur for 140 dollars when you could earn him for free just by being patient
@dr_richard_ew genshin also kinda really money hungry if you want like a fuckton of characters...but..if you forget it's resin cap, gatcha system and random drops...genshin impact is one of the best games I've ever played...like they listen to their players and really try to make it better and better...you should try it out
Also I'm broke or id spend some money as well...but honestly it's highly possible to play it without spending
lydia · 1 week ago
God, I got a dupe Keqing from the permanent wish, not the banner.
And then a legendary catalyst.
PAIN.
blazingfrags · 1 week ago
A 5 star catalyst?
lydia · 1 week ago
Yeah, Lost Prayers to the Sacred Wind.
I looked it up, and it's suggested for Clee or Mona, but I don't have either of those two (but I reeeaaallllyyy want both. One bc smol and precious, and the other is a thot that shares my birthday.)
BRUH THATS AN AMAZING WEAPON...use it with ninguang and you'll get more dmg then you can ever imagine...tho make sure your Ning is c1+
lydia · 1 week ago
Oh really? I only have the 1 Ningguang so far, but I'll keep that in mind if I get another!
Yep...5 star weapons are legit nice
lydia · 1 week ago
bruh the 3 day web event
that;
had rng to get the lanterns,
then rng for the prize,
with the same chances as wishes for 108/188/288 primogems.
3 days of logging into a separate website for a chance at not even enough for a single wish unless you have godly luck...
p a i n
Man I got 108...this was legit really bad...like rng shit for even rewards?
lydia · 1 week ago
Yeah, I got 108 too, so did my gf.
It really made me lose my drive to play more than just my daily commissions.
blazingfrags · 6 days ago
Same...I'll probably just build my characters and waitnfor the next update cause this was really really disappointing
blazingfrags · 6 days ago
Tho it is highly possible that they will give more primogems cause of the backlash
lydia · 3 days ago
So, that Hu Tao banner, eh?
I saved up like 20 wishes, and now I have a c4 Chongyun, a character I have never touched...
lydia · 3 days ago
I just want spooky rem,,,
blazingfrags · 3 days ago
Lol...I just got wolves gravesstone so I'ma wait for venti