Load Earlier Messages
mialinay · 1 week ago
No worries, just did :)
mialinay · 1 week ago
I accidentally skipped one question, hope it didn't make the whole thing invalid
releasethekraken · 1 week ago
Thank you again! One question is fine, no worries :)
demryn · 1 week ago
Done :D
that_creepy_guy · 1 week ago
Did it! I'm so happy that you won't be able to tell which results are from me because oh my
themommy1 · 1 week ago
I can share it also... unfortunately I am not in the target group.
@that_creepy_guy Yeah, everything is anonymised, don't worry hahah. Thanks for participating!
@themommy1 that would be awesome, thank you!
purplepumpkin · 1 week ago
Thanks for the results! I just thought of something, I supposed it'd be ok if I asked the secretary of my college to send the survey to her students mailing list? (That wouldn't conflict with your administration for whatever reason?)
Wow! That would be extremely useful for my recruitment, as long as it's okay with your college as well. The survey can be shared by anyone and anywhere, so I won't have any conflicts with my Uni, no
Done!
Merci pour l'aide!
Pas de problème :)
Update: I have reached the maximum number of participants allowed (300)! Thank you for all the help, everyone!
spookykink58 · 1 week ago
AYYYYYY!!!!
hermionegranger · 1 week ago
Normally how long would have it taken you to get 300 participants?
It usually takes two months, which I thought I would desperately need for that many people. But I've had a lot of help from you guys and @mikriarktos who kept posting the survey on Facebook and Reddit!
mikriarktos · 1 week ago
So she got 300 people in less than a week lol
mialinay · 1 week ago
Aww that's so cool!!!
spookykink58 · 1 week ago
Ayyyy!!!
That's awesome! Haha take that, stress!