Jason

jasonmon


No matter how bad things get, you can always find the good somewhere.

— Jason Report User
This is what the robots wants 2 comments
jasonmon · 21 hours ago
Good call! I wonder if she would accept payment in the form of cigarettes?
Damn 3 comments
jasonmon · 3 days ago
OOOo
2
The Death Ray makes him so relatable 4 comments
jasonmon · 1 week ago
He did get in to eugenics. It was long after he retired, shortly before he died. I like to think that the younger Tesla would have better judgement than his senile, deteriorating final form. I highly recommend his biography, "Tesla: A Man Out of Time."
2
The stormbreaker? 6 comments
jasonmon · 1 week ago
And for anyone still confused, it is names Stormbreaker
3
Hello 4 comments
jasonmon · 1 week ago
Hello @hyperion!
1
Potatoes? That's no potato. 3 comments
jasonmon · 2 weeks ago
Therapist maybe?
1
Potatoes! 10 comments
jasonmon · 3 weeks ago
It's been rocky but I'm keeping my head up :) I hope all has been well with you too!
Well it is relevant 6 comments
jasonmon · 3 weeks ago
The NACK pigeon had to take the reverse journey. I hope he okay.
honk 8 comments
jasonmon · 3 weeks ago
Use name checks out lol
,
Okay, that's kinda mean and I am sure you have wonderful aspects to your personality. Please keep toxic commentary like this to yourself though.
1 · Edited 3 weeks ago
Potatoes! 10 comments
jasonmon · 4 weeks ago
Hahaha, this is the kind of quality content that makes this site better than others. Thanks @guest_
2
Froggo Fun R #134 - Yo Dawg, I Heard You Like Frogs 4 comments
jasonmon · 6 weeks ago
Frogception
1
Send Noods 3 comments
jasonmon · 7 weeks ago
Terry, you are wonderful but please leave the sea noodles alone.
3
Ah, that's how they do it 12 comments
jasonmon · 7 weeks ago
It's sad that only one in a thousand makes it :'(
4
YugiPro(?) #60 - Horsin' Around 2 comments
jasonmon · 8 weeks ago
Love it, @happyfrog :D
,
I am solidly on team pegacorn. Thank you so much!!
1
Social justice has gone too far 11 comments
jasonmon · 9 weeks ago
Only one Stainless Steel? :0
,
Social justice hasn't gone far enough.
11
Thou Hast Been Thoroughly Japed 3 comments
jasonmon · 12 weeks ago
Canadian decor
1
Run 3 comments
jasonmon · 12 weeks ago
"DOGS LET THE DOGS OUT"
4
Aww, b*tch! 2 comments
jasonmon · 14 weeks ago
It is charging!
2
Barycenter 5 comments
jasonmon · 21 weeks ago
One of my favorite facts: the mass of all the objects in the solar system, besides the Sun, amount to 0.2% and the Sun itself makes up the other 99.8%.
2
In news about OnlyFans 4 comments
jasonmon · 25 weeks ago
Haters better watch out or she’ll roll up and sex worker organizer slap them.
6
Happy "Insurrection" Day 8 comments
jasonmon · 25 weeks ago
Insurrection definition: “A violent uprising against a government or other authority.” How are we confused?
5
Xvarnah and I on xvarnah day 5 comments
jasonmon · 33 weeks ago
Lol, it made me laugh, so I followed the comments to see if you'd ever stumble across it.
,
Excellent post, @jmmcclain.
2
Those ***ers are up to something 8 comments
jasonmon · 39 weeks ago
Not even microscopically?
Those ***ers are up to something 8 comments
jasonmon · 39 weeks ago
I mean, don't we all?
2
I thought it was just three years ago 2 comments
jasonmon · 39 weeks ago
This reminds me of @retr0bert