wafflecones1

wafflecones1


— wafflecones1 Report User
Some Teachers Don't Get It 17 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
@captainamerika, yew iz ryte broz but I iz mucho unliterate.
5
This show was my entire childhood. 10 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
I want some of whatever Granny is on.
Anime logic 17 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
Yep. The unzipped jacket. That's it.
1
Some Teachers Don't Get It 17 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
Dear Students,
if 90% of you fail, you should have did whatever the other 10% did to pass.
20
And the true Russian smile exists only as a sincere smile 9 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
As dumb as this question is, imma still ask it. So say some dude is crying like a lot, would they then smile at him?...
3
When you meet your favorite p*rnstar 12 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
Are you known for cleaning that house and still getting paid for it? If so, you are in fact a maid. If you aren't still being paid for it, no. You're not.
6
When you meet your favorite p*rnstar 12 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
A boost of fame and a method of earning money are two different things. A pornstar is someone that gets paid for videos and images of sex. Kim Kardashian was paid and still is getting paid for her sex tape therefore, by technicality, she is in fact a pornstar.
7
When you meet your favorite p*rnstar 12 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
She made money off of it. Thus, making her a pornstar no matter who it was with or how many times she did it.
4
She was defrosting 6 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
I liked her before and I still like her now. Originality is beautiful regardless of how someone decides to show theirs. Even if it's through meat suits and weird ass costumes.
4
Here's Your New Cat Name 38 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
Doctor Scratchy Bottom
How many girls had a crush on him? Don't lie. 41 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
Yes . Always have, always will.
6
Hey guuurl 5 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!!!
Tumblr fun #4 6 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
How many goats were there to battle over?
7
uhm, i feel better about myself now, so much better. 48 comments
wafflecones1 · 5 years ago
Hahaha "fuck nut." Lmao....
6
And people thought it was just lip liner 11 comments
wafflecones1 · 6 years ago
She's beautiful either way. Plastic, not plastic, makeup, no makeup, who the fuck gives a flying shit? Yeah, she put on a ton of makeup and maybe had some work done. So? That doesn't take away from what she's saying. It doesn't specify whether or not she meant physically. Maybe she just mean that she's happy about who God made her as a person. As an individual. As someone capable of making her own decisions about what she wants to do with the body she was given. Ever think about that? And to anyone talking shit about her bc she did it, get over it! You just worry about the work you do or don't put into your face and stop talking shit about her for taking time to look the way she wants to look.
Pirate got da booty 21 comments
wafflecones1 · 6 years ago
Da booty is the greatest treasure one can possess.
2
Hello O.O 4 comments
wafflecones1 · 6 years ago
Can't tell shit if you dk shit ya little shit.
1
Poor guy 121 comments
wafflecones1 · 6 years ago
I don't wanna marry myself. She's a bitch.
5
yep 17 comments
wafflecones1 · 6 years ago
Same -_-
3
can't wait 23 comments
wafflecones1 · 6 years ago
In Las Vegas, we can get tats at 16 with parental consent, legally.
10
*x files intro plays* 3 comments
wafflecones1 · 6 years ago
He looks all smiley and cute in the first one! Awwww
11
Something to ponder 19 comments
wafflecones1 · 6 years ago
A feminist is a women that advocates for the rights of women being equal to men. That is the feminism that got women rights and equality. Feminism now is that which feels that we're entitled to more. That feminism is not feminism. It's extreme women's empowerment. It's a superiority complex. It's extra and it's not needed bc we already have what a true feminist wants and what true feminists fought for.
I want to know the story behind this picture 31 comments
wafflecones1 · 6 years ago
No blood stains, so yeah I guess so. Actually, no stains at all. The wood on it would be blood stained or oil stained or something if it were used. Looks new. She probably just got it from a store or a friend or something and is going to fuck some shit up.
· Edited 6 years ago